How to consign ~ What we expect
- Consignment is by appointment only. 25 items max per appointment.
- Women's Clothing: In season, current styles only. Nothing stained, dirty, wrinkled, pilled, faded, stretched out or with pet hair, missing buttons or deoderant marks. All clothes must come in ironed and on hangers - no exceptions. We do not accept Junior, Walmart or K-mart brand clothing.
- Intimate items: Undergarments, bathing suits, socks etc. must be new with tags.
- Handbags & Shoes: Name brands, current styles, excellent condition. We do not accept Payless brand shoes.
- Jewelry: We look for gold, sterling, vintage and better quality costume jewelry. All earrings must be cleaned and have backs.
- Home decor: Items must be clean, no chips, cracks, etc. and packed safely. Please no yard sale leftovers or Dollar Store items. Any appliances must be new and in original packaging with instructions. We do not accept electronics (TVs, computers, stereo equipment etc.) We do not accept sets of china dishes, books, dolls, precious moments.
- Linens: Any towels, bedding etc. must be new and unused.
- Furniture: Larger items need to be approved prior to arrival due to limited space. A photo may be requested for style & condition purposes. All items must be clean and dust-free.
BRANDS WE DO NOT ACCEPT: Faded Glory, George, No Boundaries, Basic Editions, Route 66, Attention, Jaclynn Smith, Blair, Wet Seal, Charlotte Russe, Casual Corner, Petite Sophisticate, Aeropostale, Xhiliration.
Shoes: Predictions, Montego Bay, American Eagle, Fioni.
PLEASE NOTE: We will not accept any items that smell of cigarette smoke, perfume, must, mildew, mothballs or pets. Once & Again Consignment Boutique reserves the right to reject ANY item for ANY reason.